1. Scholarship applicant must be a college
undergraduate or graduate student attending college in 2011, or a high
school senior that has been or will be accepted to college in 2011.
2. The applicant, the parent(s) (biological or through
formal adoption), or the grandparent(s) of the applicant, must be an
individual member of TGCC or a member of a TGCC member club with dues
current in 2011.
3. Application (see other side) must be received by the
TGCC Donations Committee prior to June 30, 2011. TGCC will review all
completed applications on July 14, 2011.
4. Applicant shall have the high school/college furnish
a transcript of grades, courses and class standing.
Scholarship General Guidelines:
1. Scholarship decisions of TGCC are final.
2. Scholarship winner is expected to keep TGCC abreast
with his/her progress in college.
3. TGCC reserves the right to not award a prize
depending upon the number of entries and qualifications of the applicants.
4. A personal interview with members of the TGCC
Scholarship Committee may be required prior to awarding this scholarship.
5. Confirmation will be by e-mail. Make sure phone and
e-mail data provided is current.
6. TGCC is offering this scholarship as a reward to
TGCC members, TGCC member and associate clubs or the children of these
members to thank them for supporting TGCC's efforts in promoting safe
sport diving. The committee will take into consideration the applicant or
applicant's parents involvement in TGCC and member clubs and/or the diving
community in general throughout the year.